IntakeQ Facebook Groups
Module 1: Getting Started
Module 2: Scheduling
Module 3: Billing
Module 4: Questionnaires and Consent Forms
Module 5: Notes and Journal Entries
Module 6: Office Management
Module 7: Advanced Tools & Integrations
Module 1.1 – Account Settings
IntakeQ offers a “setup guide” with steps to however, we recommend going through the videos in Module 1 to set up your account.
Navigate to Home > More > Account to adjust your basic account settings and input your basic business information (this will be important for billing). Here you will be able to create a HIPAA BAA and GDPR agreement, enable 2 factor authentication, adopt a signature, and enable a vanity URL.
- 2-Factor authentication: https://support.intakeq.com/article/12-enhanced-security-2-step-authentication
- HIPAA compliance: https://support.intakeq.com/article/150-hipaa-compliance
- NPI: https://nppes.cms.hhs.gov/#/ and https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/CMS-Forms/CMS-Forms/downloads/CMS10114.pdf
- EIN: https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/apply-for-an-employer-identification-number-ein-online
- GDPR: https://support.intakeq.com/article/236-intakeq-and-gdpr