Module 2.2 – Calendar Settings and Scheduling
Here we show you how to add a new appointment. To add a new appointment, you will navigate to Home > Bookings. From there, you will either click on the “Add Appt.” button or click directly on the calendar to enter all necessary information.
The team calendar allows you to view all appointments across all providers. You can access the team calendar if you have more than 1 provider by clicking the “team” button above the booking calendar on the Home > Bookings page.
Want IntakeQ to develop a “future appointment” list? Let them know here: https://practiceq.canny.io/feature-requests/p/view-a-list-of-a-clients-future-appointments
- Blocking time in calendar: https://support.intakeq.com/article/77-how-to-block-time-availability-from-my-intakeq-calendar
- Adding availability outside your regular hours: https://support.intakeq.com/article/121-add-availability-outsite-of-your-regular-hours
- Managing access to a patient: https://support.intakeq.com/article/188-managing-access-to-a-client
- Changing the duration of an appointment: https://support.intakeq.com/article/202-how-to-change-the-duration-of-an-appointment
- The team calendar: https://support.intakeq.com/article/90-team-calendar
- Finding available times: https://support.intakeq.com/article/186-finding-available-times-in-your-calendar
- Transferring appointments to another provider: https://support.intakeq.com/article/89-transfer-an-appointment-to-another-practitioner
- Adjusting appointment length: https://support.intakeq.com/article/202-how-to-change-the-duration-of-an-appointment
- Creating client tags: https://support.intakeq.com/article/350-adding-tags-to-clients-via-the-appointment-dialog
- Booking settings for practitioners on a team: https://support.intakeq.com/article/321-booking-settings-for-practitioners-on-a-team