IntakeQ-4-U™ is a self-paced online course, which guides private practice orofacial myologists to maximize the benefits of IntakeQ and PracticeQ for their businesses. This course is great for all orofacial myologists . . . seasoned or a newbie, solopreneur or employer!
Meet the instructors of IntakeQ-4-U™!
Alyssa established the first private practice orofacial myology clinic in her area many years ago. As an entrepreneur in a relatively new field, she learned through trial and admittedly, some error. Because of the features within IntakeQ, most of her business is almost entirely on autopilot, so she can focus on the thing that matters the most – her patients!
Jessica has worked in the field of orofacial myology for over 5 years using various software programs for scheduling, billing, and writing reports. In her experience, nothing has compared to the ease and visual appeal of IntakeQ. The patient-friendliness, convenience of integrating multiple calendars, ease of sending reports to referring providers is unmatched. Jessica will show you how to harness the power of IntakeQ to optimize your practice.
Save time sifting through the IntakeQ site. We’ve already picked out features of IntakeQ that we think will be of most use in orofacial myology clinics.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do upon completion of this course:
- Automate your scheduling and invoicing and enable patient self-service opportunities.
- Improve your internal branding through customization.
- Make billing a breeze whether you’re charging as a package or per-appointment, offering payment plans, or issuing superbills.
- Integrate other software programs to fully utilize the IntakeQ program.
Save $100 by preregistering!
HURRY – PREREGISTRATION ENDS SEPTEMBER 1, 2022, and the price WILL GO UP!
Not sure IntakeQ is really 4 U?
Take our free course on the benefits of IntakeQ for the orofacial myologist (coming soon).
Sign up today and receive these AMAZING bonuses!
✨BONUS 1: Class workbook.
✨BONUS 2: Essential questionnaires, forms, and policies sent directly to your IntakeQ account!
- Orofacial Myology Intake Questionnaire
- Good Faith Estimate
- Notice of Privacy Practices (HIPAA) and Receipt
- Attorney-Reviewed Forms
- Orofacial Myology Informed Consent
- Financial Responsibility
- Photo/Video Release
- Televisit Consent
- Agreement for Written and Electronic Communications
- Authorization for Release of Information
✨BONUS 4: Note templates for both evaluation and treatment sent directly to your IntakeQ account!
✨BONUS 5: Sample cancellation policy.
✨BONUS 6: Mini-course on best-practice billing, including the usage of CPT billing codes, ICD diagnosis codes, and modifiers.
✨BONUS 7: Mini-course on automating your business through other platforms.
✨BONUS 8: Access to our private FB group.
✨BONUS 9: 14 day free trial PLUS take $10 off IntakeQ for the first 3 months!
✨BONUS 10: Journal templates sent directly to your IntakeQ account!
Q: When does the class start?
A: You’ll have access to the class and all of the bonuses immediately.
Q: How long will I have to access the course?
A: You will have access for 6 months.
Q: Will I receive CEUs for this course?
A: No, you will not receive CEUs for this course.
Q: Do you offer payment plans?
A: Not at this time.
Email us at
with any other questions.
Note: This course is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by IntakeQ.
By registering for this course, you agree that:
1. You will not reproduce this course in any way, in part or in full. All videos, text, audio, video, and supplemental materials are property of Pittsburgh Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy, LLC and are subject to copyright laws.
2. You understand that this course is not a substitute for legal advice. We recommend that you seek legal counsel to review all paperwork and verify billing information specific to your licensure and locality.
3. You will not share course login information. Sharing this material to unregistered participants is strictly prohibited. Doing so may result in immediate termination of the registration from the course and mentorship via our Facebook Group, and there may be legal repercussions.
4. This course is non-refundable.